Pura Vida Kites is funded in Costa Rica, first known as Extreme Fun adventurer travelers. Since 2006 we guide travelers from all over the World towards Costa Rica, Panama and Nicaragua. In 2009 our company moved to Holland, Scheveningen, and went further from there with the same business. In 2013 we re-brand Extreme Fun to Pura Vida Kites – travel & adventure.
Pura Vida Kites travel & adventures stands for:
– First Safety then fun!
– All spots hotels and transport organisation is checked by us
– A combination of surfing and kitesurfing lessons with good quality accommodation and transport
– Broaden knowledge in the region: best wind, wave and snow conditions, rent of equipment, secret spots locations
– IKO certified, in Costa Rica even the first surfing school with IKO certified instructors
– Specialized in power kite and kitesurfing